Hyperbaric Chamber Sydney
The primary healing element in our bodies is simply oxygen. Get too much or too little and we become unstable or die. We all know that the oxygen is absorbed through the lungs and circulated through the blood in the body. hyperbaric oxygen therapy aims to regulate increase of oxygen therefore helps with healing and assists with the detoxification.
Air at sea level is made up of approximately 20% of oxygen and 80% of nitrogen. There is a minor level of carbon dioxide and other gases but the bulks of the transparent gases that we take for granted are oxygen and nitrogen.
Hyper means an increase in the quantity or quality of something while baric means pressure. Put these together and you have a hyperbaric chamber that delivers oxygen under increased pressure that often increases and accelerates the body's natural ability to heal from a variety of afflictions.
The hyperbaric chamber is used in hospitals to treat several types of disorders. Some of the approved uses of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBo2) are for acute medical emergencies include carbon monoxide poisoning, air embolism (sudden obstruction of a blood vessel by an air bubble), decompression sickness (commonly referred to as "the bends" suffered by deep sea divers), and gas gangrene.
Mild hyperbaric therapy has been used to treat a variety of neurological problems such as traumatic brain injury, stroke, and other miscellaneous nervous system problems. The application of hyperbaric oxygen therapy to neurological problems is still in its infancy and much research plus therapeutic standards are yet to be formulated. Heal It, is therefore only able to supply anecdotal evidence and provides a facility for clients to make their own benefits evaluation as we increase the pressure to 1.3 and oxygen to approximately 26.5%.
You can also view our practitioners profile to know their area expertise!
For more Frequently asked questions please 'Click Here'
Session options - By yourself
- 1 session $120.00
- 2 sessions $200.00 ($100.00 per)
- 5 sessions $480.00 ($96.00 per)
- 10 sessions $820.00 ($80.00 per)
- 25 sessions $1,750.00 ($70.00 per)
Session options - Bring a friend!!
- 1 sessions for 2 people attending together - $200.00 ($100.00 each)
- 2 sessions for 2 people attending together - $380.00 ($95.00 each)
- 6 sessions for 2 people attending together - $840.00 ($70.00 each)
- 12 sessions for 2 people attending together - $1,200.00 ($50.00 each)
- 20 sessions for 2 people attending together - $1,800.00 ($45.00 each)
- 30 sessions for 2 people attending together - $2,400.00 ($40.00 each)
*note - multi session packs are paid after the first session
Please call if you have any questions: 02 9566 1222